[BlueOnyx:13936] Site Admins unable to add or change mailing lists?

Jim Matysek matysekj at usms.org
Mon Oct 28 11:15:57 -05 2013

Our site administrators are unable to add or edit mailing lists via the
GUI. They get an error "Sorry, an internal server error occurred.
Permission for CREATE is denied" whenever they try to add a list, and I
think the same error if they try to alter the subscriber list or
password for an existing list. This is on 5108R using mailman.

I have to log in as the server administrator to alter any lists for
hosting customers at the moment, which is very inconvenient.

--
Jim Matysek