[BlueOnyx:13625] Raqbackup problems

Will Nordmeyer will at wnahosting.com
Mon Sep 2 09:32:53 -05 2013

Having problems with Raqbackup on my 5106R. I have Solarspeed backup
2.1 installed... for a while, it has been erroring as follows...
Unfortunately, I am not certain when the backup started not working...
the raqbackup was throwing an error because of a bad db table for one of
my sites, so I wasn't closely monitoring the output for a while.

From
the log:

INFO: /usr/sbin/cmuExport started on Mon Sep 2 03:00:07
2013
INFO: /usr/sbin/cmuExport running version: 2.90
INFO:
/usr/sbin/cmuExport running in directory:
/home/solarspeed/solbackup/server_backup/data
Scanout: INFO: exporting
vsite www.Domain1.com [1]
Scanout: INFO: building archive for
www.Domain1.com [2]
Scanout: homeDir is: /home/.sites/33/site5
Scanout:
INFO: public archive uncompressed size: 2 MB
Scanout: creating tar:
/home/solarspeed/solbackup/server_backup/data/groups-www.domain1.com-public.tar.gz
with 326 files
Scanout: ERROR createTar: Compression not
available.
Scanout:
Scanout: INFO: private archive uncompressed size: 26
MB
Scanout: creating tar:
/home/solarspeed/solbackup/server_backup/data/groups-www.domain1.com-private.tar.gz
with 5417 files
Scanout: ERROR createTar: Compression not
available.
Scanout:

It appears that the tar function it is attempting
is tar cvfpzP

When I run that tar command manually on a directory of
files, it works fine.

I've done some querying research and found the
following:

[root at srv1 ~]# rpm -q --requires
5106R-cmu-2.90-0BX02.centos5
/usr/bin/perl