[BlueOnyx:13633] Where is it hidden?

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Wed Sep 4 08:08:50 -05 2013

I suspect this is a bit of a lame question, so sorry in advance, but I have a user on our server who is using up a lot of space (and maxing out his quota) and I cannot find out where the data is!

The user is the admin for their web site and therefore owns most of the files and folders on the site.
He is using PHP extensively.
His personal folder (~siteadmin) is almost empty - less than 1Mb but he is using 3 Gb on disk ...

I suspect there are some temp files being cached somewhere that aren't being deleted but would appreciate some help in where to look.

Many thanks

Colin