[BlueOnyx:13667] Re: php mail problem (revisited)

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Thu Sep 12 08:28:46 -05 2013

Hello Maurice!

On 9/11/2013 7:24 PM, Maurice de Laat wrote:

> Hi Chris,
>
> On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 12:22:35PM -0500, Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ
> Internet wrote:
>
>> This line is in his php.ini:
>> sendmail_path = /usr/sausalito/sbin/phpsendmail -t -i -f real at email.address
>
> The -t and -i option for sendmail are already passed by the phpsendmail
> sendmail script, so listing them also in php.ini as an option shouldn't be
> necessary.

Ah, I did not realize that.   I have noted that now.

> There shouldn't be a space between -f and the real at email.address, at least
> not according to the man page of sendmail.

I've now made that change, so the line appears like this now:
sendmail_path = /usr/sausalito/sbin/phpsendmail -freal at email.address

> Perhaps these things help.

I made the changes, restarted Apache, and the result is the same,
unfortunately.   It appears that we are doing everything called for, but
still things are not working properly.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services