[BlueOnyx:13669] Re: php mail problem (revisited)

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Thu Sep 12 09:02:14 -05 2013

Hi Wisja,
On 9/12/2013 8:48 AM, Wisja.net Computers wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> I use sendmail_path = /usr/sausalito/sbin/phpsendmail -f
> alias at domain.extension
>
> (so with a space between the -f and alias, also I don't use -t -i options).
>
> This is needed on my 5108R when using Wordpress sites. (stock php and
> suphp enabled).

Yes, thanks for that.   Of the dozens (hundreds?) of BlueOnyx boxes that
I have been involved with, this is the only one I have seen fight me
like this. Which leads me to believe something else is wrong.

Typically, WordPress mail functions "just work".   Other form-to-mail
scripts may take a little massaging, but I don't have the -f
configuration on any other systems, and they all work perfectly.   So
that's why I am considering that something may just be wrong with this
customer's server.  :(

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services