[BlueOnyx:13691] Re: System being scanned

Stephanie Sullivan ses at aviaweb.com
Sat Sep 14 16:20:07 -05 2013

Richard,

I get scans all the time from Amazon Cloud based hosts. It seems the hackers
favorite platform. Amazon does seem to take these down promptly when
reported.

As for google, yahoo, and microsoft - what do he scans look like? I had a
spoofed address DDOS attack where the attacker used a spoofed from IP in the
message to direct responses to a secondary target. This might be the case
here. Just a thought.

	-Stephanie