[BlueOnyx:13737] Re: old raq550 question

webmaster webmaster at oldcabin.net
Tue Sep 24 14:03:12 -05 2013

Thanks all!

I found a Seagate 80 gig hard drive (not the same model as what was in
the 550 - too lazy to run downstairs and get real model numbers) I
pulled (what I think is the bad drive) installed the new drive, fired it
up and it's re-syncing!

As soon as it's done I am going to hunt for another drive to replace the
other "original drive" per Stephanie's  recommendation

Yes both drives have been running flawlessly since 2003.

Since the box has raid on it I use it here at home as a backup for my
backups.

Thanks again all!