[BlueOnyx:13752] too many phantom eth# reported

wcstaff at webcoast.com wcstaff at webcoast.com
Fri Sep 27 01:45:17 -05 2013

Hi all,

I'm new to this list and just upgraded from BlueQuartz to BlueOnyx. I'm
running BlueOnyx 5108R-SL-6.4 with all the yum updates.

Now to my problem. For some reason the GUI , under system settings/TCPIP,
shows 4 NICs. I have 2 Nics installed. One is being reported as eth0 and the
other should be eth1. But instead it is eth6. I ran
/usr/sausalito/bin/cceclient and it reports eth0, eth0:0,  eth1, eth2, eth3,
eth4, eth5, eth6.

Also in the GUI, you cannot edit and save under System Settings/TCPIP.
Clicking save and interface aliases do nothing. The modify static routes
button does work.

I completely re-installed and I have the same problem.

Is there a way to fix this and have it show only the 2 actual network cards?

Thanks

Tom