[BlueOnyx:15100] Re: Securing against invading spammers

Brian M toomanyhandles at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 14:34:26 -05 2014

Thanks Michael.  Can this information get into a help file someplace in the
UI?

Recall the questions I had about getting sshkey auth to work in BlueOnyx as
would be expected for a typical *nix user on a typical distro, a while
back.  I think it's OK and expected that BlueOnyx is its own environment/
with its own base configs, but it would be fun to have some of the tweaks
present in base easy to read about.

Thank you;

Brian.