[BlueOnyx:15104] Re: YUM updates for 5106R/5107R/5108R

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sun Apr 6 17:56:24 -05 2014

Hi Eiji,

> If you possible,  and if final solution take long time,
> would you please create Tar-balls 5106R and 5108R of before 04.03.2014
> state?

I asked you to take a look if the YUM updates from two days ago fix the
issue. You said you had no time to do so.

Meanwhile I have independent confirmation from another Japanese user
that the updates from two days ago fix *all* issues that the Japanese
GUI had.

So there is no need to do any kind of rollback or withhold patching.
Just do a "yum update" and you'll be good. That's all.