[BlueOnyx:15133] Re: OpenSSL (CenOS-6.5/SL-6.5) CVE-2014-0160

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Tue Apr 8 12:38:59 -05 2014

Hi all,

I just got notified that CentOS decided on being stupid again. Despite
that fact that the OpenSSL bug is absolutely critical and needs to be
fixed ASAP, their mirrors haven't yet fully synchronized. The mirrors in
the UK for example still don't have the updated OpenSSL.

I just grabbed a copy of the RPMs and stuffed them into the 5107R/5108R
YUM repositories as well.

That way BlueOnyx users in regions with lackluster CentOS mirrors can
updated now as well.