[BlueOnyx:15176] Re: Setting massibely site owners

Meaulnes Legler @ MailList bluelist at waveweb.ch
Fri Apr 11 09:50:49 -05 2014

On 11.04.14 15:09, Simone Capra wrote : schrieb : a écrit : ha scritto : escribó :
> Hi All,
> sorry to disturb but i have a problem. (and also sorry for the previous email with a wrong subject)
> Is there a way to set a site owner for all sites in a box?
> I have one with more than 100 sites and it can be some bad work....
> THANKS!!!
> Simone Capra

as admin you can manipulate all sites over the GUI. If you want to ftp as admin on each site, you might get permission problems as files may not be readable for the web, I didn't try that out. And the specific site owners may also not be able to change the files (what, in your case, you probably don't care of). Try to ftp as admin and have the group bit set.

Meaulnes Legler
~ http://www.WaveWeb.ch ~
~  Zurich, Switzerland  ~
~  +41\0 44 260 16 60   ~