[BlueOnyx:15202] Re: Master node issue

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Tue Apr 15 11:14:06 -05 2014

Hi Chris,

> As to what Michael recommends, we'd have to wait for him.  However,
> Ploop is now a basic part of the underlying OpenVZ platform.  See here:
> http://openvz.livejournal.com/40830.html?nojs=1
>
> And here:
> http://openvz.org/Ploop

Yeah, "yum install ploop" and it'll be good. It's available via YUM.

Has been for a while, but about a year ago there was a similar
idiosyncrasy involving the openvz-kernel and ploop. Suddenly the latest
openvz-kernel needed a version of ploop that was incompatible with any
older openvz-kernel that you might have had installed additionally.