[BlueOnyx:15221] proftpd.conf local changes

Eric Peabody admin at bnserve.com
Fri Apr 18 11:13:55 -05 2014

We have some local changes that we make to the proftpd.conf entries for
each virtual site.  When the file is updated by a new release, the
changes have to be patched back into the config file.  (We use
MasqueradeAddress which has to be added to each site, as an example.)

It would be useful if there was an Include directive at the global level
and within each site so this hand patching would not be needed, rather
like the vsite include file.

Thanks for the consideration.
--
Eric Peabody