[BlueOnyx:15244] Re: Server Load

Danny O'Day danny at missing.com
Tue Apr 22 12:17:05 -05 2014

I'd find out if there are images or other things in the mailshot which
will contribute to the load - but your spec's seem fine to handle a quite
modest load of traffic.  (Heck, you can saturate a T1 quite easily on a
SparcStation, a whole bunch of other factors can really influence the
results on this question)