[BlueOnyx:15249] Web Server Aliases for Sub Domains

Tobias Gablunsky t.gablunsky at cbxnet.de
Wed Apr 23 06:59:23 -05 2014

Hello,
 we have the problem that a customer expects its several domains to be reachable via the main site (www.domain1.name, www.domain2.name) but also via the configured sub domains (ftp.domain1.name <ftp://ftp.domain1.name> AND ftp.domain2.name).
 Is there a way to configure this in the GUI? Of course I could add the server alias entries into the sitenn configuration files but there is the risk to lose any changes on updates or other changes made via the GUI.
 If not I would call this a feature request... :-)
  Thank you,
 Tobias