[BlueOnyx:15260] Latest Update breaks dovecot SSL ?

Matthias Branzko Matthias.Branzko at gmx.net
Fri Apr 18 03:25:57 -05 2014

Good morning,

today morning my blueonyx installed the latest updates.
Since the installation I can't poll dovecot using SSL/TLS on port 995 with
an older mail client (OE).

/var/log/maillog says on every attempt:

TLS handshaking: SSL_accept() failed: error:1408A0C1:SSL
routines:SSL3_GET_CLIENT_HELLO:no shared cipher

What is the breaking change for this? How to fix it?

Don't know if this is important - todays logwatch contained:

 *Unmatched Entries*
    dovecot: ssl-params: Error: epoll_ctl(del, 7) failed: No such file or
directory: 1 Time(s)

Regards
Matthias