[BlueOnyx:15264] Re: AOL and DKIM, SPF & Re: SSL change after updates?

Eric Peabody admin at bnserve.com
Wed Apr 23 21:00:13 -05 2014

Michael,

Regular expressions to match host names are not easy.  This page offers
some suggestions:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/106179/regular-expression-to-match-hostname-or-ip-address

I'd split the list into individual names and validate each separately so
you tell the user which one is malformed.

Good luck!

Eric