[BlueOnyx:15282] Re: demo.blueonyx.it updated

Steven Howes steve-lists at geekinter.net
Sat Apr 26 20:02:41 -05 2014

On 27 Apr 2014, at 01:54, Michael Stauber <mstauber at blueonyx.it> wrote:
> The password has a dot at the end. So it's 'demo123.' without the quotes.

My brain completely missed that! I blame the fact it’s 2am ;)

Looks really good. I think it’s a good thing in the long run to ditch more of the old Cobalt code, although there is a certain nostalgia for the old Cobalt UI - it was starting to limit the project. A fresh start on a good framework is going to open up plenty of new options :)