[BlueOnyx:15779] Re: Migrating VSites

Meaulnes Legler @ MailList bluelist at waveweb.ch
Wed Aug 13 08:08:47 -05 2014

On 13.08.14 11:28, Colin Jack wrote : schrieb : a écrit : ha scritto : escribó :
> If I use CMU to migrate a site with an SSL to a different VPS - will the SSL cert go with it okay?
> Colin

I don't know about the SSL, but I was wondering how you did export a single site? I also wanted to do this with cmuExport, intended for *entire* BlueOnyx servers (http://www.blueonyx.it/index.php?page=cmu-migrations), and stumbled over the limitation: only for RaQ

# /usr/sbin/cmuExport -h
usage:   cmuExport [OPTIONS]
          -i export all virtual sites with this IP address (RaQ only)
          -n export these virtual sites, ie "www.foo.com,www.bar.com" (RaQ only)

Thank you and best regards

Meaulnes Legler
~ http://www.WaveWeb.ch ~