[BlueOnyx:15792] Re: function.file-get-contents]:

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Aug 18 03:43:25 -05 2014

Hi Tunc,

> I am not sure this is  the right place to ask. I know Michael S. busy
at the moment.

Sorry, but this is a bit lame. I'm not answering your emails because I'm
busy, but because your signal to noise ratio doesn't is not backed by a
matching order history.

Just this week you were given a support quote by Greg and taking up on
that offer would have taken care of this issue as well.

Please check the date of the last purchase. I can't, because the last
two shops we were using only go back so many years.

Other than that: Your most recent question has been answered a few times
on this list, so you should be able to find an answer.