[BlueOnyx:15801] Re: BlueOnyx 5207R/5208R Beta release available - 3rd party sw

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at bpanet.de
Fri Aug 22 09:55:10 -05 2014

Michael,

how is the actual state for this process?
I want to migrate a customer to the new version.
But I need php and av-spam to do this.
When will it be available for R5208?

Best regards,
Dirk

Black Point Arts Internet Solutions GmbH - Hanauer Landstrasse 423a - 60314 Frankfurt

Geschäftsführer
Tel.: +49.69952181 31
Fax: +49.69952181 41
eMail: dirk.estenfeld at bpanet.de

Vertretungsberechtigt Dirk Estenfeld und Mario Di Rienzo HRB 50093 Frankfurt am Main USt.-IdNr. de210106871

Besuchen Sie uns im Internet unter http://www.bpanet.de

Problemlos Domains registrieren: http://www.edns.de

Einfach und günstig Daten sichern: https://www.back2web.de

SalesLOGIX Zusatzlösungen von BPA

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail message, including any attachments,is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.