[BlueOnyx:15829] Re: KDE (GUI) with BlueOnyx

Richard Gutery rgutery at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 09:30:31 -05 2014

Thank you to all. I understand all the details provided along with the
caveats. The main reason we wanted a desktop was more for migrating from a
Bill Gates Rip-off to something more reasonable and so far - better.

So it was more for a graphical exposure to the commands used to implement
firewall rules, etc. But we are progressing with the cli and aren't having
a great deal of difficulty.

I gotta say, it's pretty cool, fast, sleak and well thought out. Does
anyone see any issues with Webmin on the same machine - or is it just
superfluous?

Thanks all...