[BlueOnyx:15831] NDR to Admin

Colin Jack colin at mainline.uk
Wed Aug 27 13:07:02 -05 2014

I am sure this has been covered before but I cannot find anything in the archives.
Hoping somebody can help - because I cannot get this to do what I want!

I have a BX server acting as a mail relay for our ADSL customers.

If mail is undeliverable I want the NDR to go back to the sender - but some (not all) are coming through to admin which is a pain in the * ... especially with backscatter.

Obviously I don't want to disable NDR but admin email is redirected to my email account and my mailbox is getting filled with cr*p.

I have played around with aliases but haven't solved it yet.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks

Colin