[BlueOnyx:15843] maybe little bug in 5208R

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at bpanet.de
Fri Aug 29 08:19:01 -05 2014

Hello,

I think I found a little bug in SSL virtual host settings.
I installed a 5208R and tried to import a ssl certificate (without generating a csr or self signed certificate first).
I got some php error messages and there was no /home/sites/.../certs directory.
After I created a self signed certificate the /home/sites/.../certs directory was created and I did not get further error messages.
Only activating SSL functionality for a virtual site is not creating the certs directory. Also an import seems not to create the directory if it is missing.

Best regards,
Dirk