[BlueOnyx:16610] Re: mystery DNSBL disabling

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed Dec 3 18:31:41 -05 2014

Hi Tom,

> I have noticed that pretty much every time a Yum Update is successful, the
> DNSBL spam filters disable. In order to have them work again, you have to
> manually disable and re-enable them in the GUI. Anyone know why this is
> happening?

Thanks for the reminder. The reason is this: There is a script that (on
install or update of certain RPMs) rebuilds sendmail.cf and sendmail.mc.
This script predates the RBL feature and doesn't include any RBLs in the
rebuild.

That's fixed when the AV-SPAM v6 is installed, but I always wanted to
port this back to the basic BlueOnyx as well. I'll publish an update for
this.