[BlueOnyx:16612] Re: Trouble with users ftp

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed Dec 3 23:16:39 -05 2014

Hi Ken,

> The checkbox I see is labeled "Allow User(s) access to FTP" and it is
> checked.
>
> The tooltip does explain it as FTP for regular users who are not site
> administrators.

Yes, I was replying to this from memory. In the meantime I checked it
again on a 5207R and 5208R. As far as I can see it works as intended: If
ticked, every user can use FTP. If unticked, only siteAdmins can use FTP.

Please try this: Tick/untick the checkbox and save and then see if it
makes a difference for you.