[BlueOnyx:16690] Wordpress Install for Newbie

Jon Heilman jon at fire-house.net
Thu Dec 11 12:14:02 -05 2014

I am not a web developer, but I have been tasked with installing Wordpress on our BlueOnyx server. I purchased the Wordpress installer from the BlueOnyx store. Installed it along with the WebApp installer it said was needed. Software shows as installed, but the installer placed Wordpress 4.0.1 in a separate directory from our actual website. How do I access Wordpress through my browser to administer it? Can I simply move the Wordpress directory to the same directory as our website, or will that break functionality?

I need answers in non-developer, newbie speak please.

--
Jon Heilman | Marketing Director
Phone: 317-236-1747 | Toll Free: 800-382-9179