[BlueOnyx:16698] Re: Wordpress Install for Newbie

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Dec 11 20:09:21 -05 2014

Hi Jon,

> I'm still puzzling over why there is a
> BlueOnyx Wordpress installer app, that I purchased, that wasn't even needed?

It's there to make things really easy. We do offer +50 items (similar to
Wordpress) that can be deployed to Vsites via the WebApp-Installer. The
installer allows even siteAdmins to deploy these things themselves just
via the GUI. It streamlines the install especially for some of the more
complex applications which require a lot more fiddling than a Wordpress
requires these days.