[BlueOnyx:16711] Re: Feature Request MySQL

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Dec 18 20:27:54 -05 2014

Hi Dirk,

> how is working going on?
> Do you have an idea when this feature could become available?

I haven't even started on that yet. Sorry. \o/

The last couple of weeks I poured all energy in getting 5209R ready. And
that's slowly getting there.

I did some work on the base-mysql module, but that was (so far) only to
get it compatible with InitV, Upstart and Systemd and to make it ready
for usage with both MySQL and MariaDB. EL7 uses MariaDB, as you might know.

The modification to allow multiple MySQL databases per Vsite will come
and preferably before 5209R is ready. But it's kinda tricky finding the
time for it at the moment.