[BlueOnyx:16723] Re: Roundcube stopped working

Janwillem Ronken jw at veritekglobal.eu
Fri Dec 19 16:54:34 -05 2014

Thanks Rodrigo,
Strange enough the problem solved itself.. No reboot, no restart of
servicesŠ
I¹ll have the check the logfiles if I can see something strange..
Oh welŠ really time for a 5208 migration, too bad this server is on the
other side of the world so it has to wait another month or 2 before I¹m in
that datacenter again.

Thanks again!
Janwillem