[BlueOnyx:16771] Re: Backup Problems

Don Teague blueonyx at donteague.com
Sun Dec 28 14:53:30 -05 2014

Are you talking about the Automated Backup from the BlueOnyx store?

If so, look in /home/solarspeed/solbackup/server_backup/logs for the
logs. It may tell you what is happening on the the backups and why they
are failing.

As for the email field you mentioned earlier; I suspect it needs to be a
local mailbox. When I tried to route it to an external address, it told
me to fix the field as well.

--
Don Teague
donteague.com