[BlueOnyx:16775] Using a directory besides /home

Don Teague blueonyx at donteague.com
Mon Dec 29 14:08:20 -05 2014

Is it possible to assign sites directories to a location other than /home?

I added a second disk, have it online, and mounted in /extra and would
like to move some (or all sites) there. Is that possible?

The machines are running on XenServer. Going to spin up another VM and
see what happens when you simply expand the current disk. No idea if
that will work or not, but going to find out for my own education. If
there is another way, please let me know.

--
Don Teague
donteague.com