[BlueOnyx:16781] Happy 2015

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Wed Dec 31 18:52:29 -05 2014

All Blues,

Looking back at the archive, it has been an exciting 2014 for us.  Among
other things, this past year has brought about the development and birth
of a new BlueOnyx, 5207/5208R.

I thought I would take a moment to reflect on that, as well as offer a
bit of hearty thanks.

Thank you to Michael S., who has worked tirelessly and enthusiastically
on continuing to bring improvements to our platform.

Thank you to Greg K. for continued work on NewLinq and the BlueOnyx Shop
as well as your general all-around contributions to the project.

And thank you to all the participants on this mailing list.  You have
asked questions, offered answers, provided support, posted suggestions
all in the interest of continued betterment of BlueOnyx.

I'm looking forward to a bright and exciting 2015, and I hope that you
are, as well.   Happy New Year, everyone.   Here's a toast to BlueOnyx!

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services