[BlueOnyx:14344] Re: Another error after yum update

Stephanie Sullivan ses at aviaweb.com
Sat Feb 1 09:19:35 -05 2014

Richard,

I saw this a while ago after an update. Not sure which package drove this
issue, but the solution was to delete the offending file in the message. It
gets recreated as automatically. If you want to be very careful, you might
just move/rename the file to be certain.

Hope this helps.

           -Stephanie