[BlueOnyx:14399] Error Adding New Users - Could not open crack dictionary

Dan Houghton lists at crossharbour.net
Thu Feb 6 10:58:06 -05 2014

Hi,

I am getting the same error on 2 Blue Onyx boxes when I try to add new users
through the GUI, which I am guessing are after the large yum update release.
The error message from the GUI is:

Warning: crack_opendict() [function.crack-opendict]: Could not open crack
dictionary: /usr/share/dict/pw_dict.pwd in
/usr/sausalito/ui/web/uifc/check_password.php on line 13
Unable to open CrackLib dictionary

I'm having a poke around /usr/share/dict/ now but if anyone has seen & fixed
this one then suggestions would be warmly welcomed.

	Thanks,

	Dan