[BlueOnyx:14406] Re: Probkem with webmail at R5106 after update

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Feb 6 12:11:02 -05 2014

Hi Christoph,

> I confirm this brings back login via Personal Profile |
> Webmail in Admin GUI. Login via /webmail not.

I just published updated base-squirrelmail RPMs for 5106R.

They do this:

a.) Fix the UID/GID of the config files in question
b.) Remove squirrelmail.conf from the public Apache.

Afterwards Squirrelmail can only be used via the Backend or by using
http://<ip>:444/webmail or https://<ip>:81/webmail

This change was somewhat overdue. Because on 5106R many people choose to
install third party PHP-5.3, 5.4 or 5.5 updates. With which Squirrelmail
won't work anyway.

So it's better to keep it on the AdmServ backend, where the version of
PHP will always be one that Squirrelmail still works with.