[BlueOnyx:14413] Re: Error Adding New Users - Could not open crack dictionary

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Feb 6 12:55:27 -05 2014

Hi Richard,

> Anyone got any ideas on this ?

Hmm ... I'm looking at it now and am scratching my head. It works fine
on 5106R and 5107R. NOT on 5108R. As far as that functionality goes,
nothing has really changed. php.ini of AdmServ isn't the culprit either.

The dictionary is where it should be. PHP on AdmServ can read it, but it
still does as if it can't see it when we try to access it via
crack_opendict('/usr/share/dict/pw_dict').

That's pretty strange. Am still poking around on that one with very few
ideas.