[BlueOnyx:14434] Re: mirror list error

Ralf Quint pcworxla at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 16:29:39 -05 2014

On 2/6/2014 1:13 PM, Michael Stauber wrote:
> Hi Ralf,
>
>> usually electronics that emit a smell aren't a good thing... :-(
> Yeah, that's true. My old electronic teacher used to say: "Electronic
> devices are fabricated with just a certain amount of smoke in them. Once
> that's escaped, the component is dead."
ROTFLOL
I need to take note of that quote for a talk about Arduino
micro-controller boards at one of the local Unix/Linux user groups
tonight... :-D

Ralf
--
-- P.C.Worx * On-Site IT Services Phone: (323)744-1081 Mailing address:
12021 Wilshire Blvd. #290, Los Angeles, CA 90025 www.pcworxla.com --

---