[BlueOnyx:14528] Re: User Interface Issues

Michael Aronoff maronoff at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 14:31:44 -05 2014

David wrote:
> Warning: file(/var/spool/av-spam/pagekeeper.prefs) [function.file]: failed
to open stream:
>  Permission denied in
/usr/sausalito/ui/web/solarspeed/av_spam/personalSpam.php on line 100

I had the same problem and I know Michael is working on a fix but a bit
overwhelmed at the moment.

So I did a bit of looking around and noticed that the folder
/var/spool/av-spam was owned by apache. Since the new changes it needs to be
armserv instead. So I ran:

chown -R admserv:admserv /var/spool/av-spam

That allowed me to make changes again! However there is still a small issue.
If you go to edit the settings of a new user you will still get an error
message but only until you click save once. Then their prefs file will be
created and the error goes away.

I hope this helps others until Michael can post a fix.

On a side note I just donated again to the BlueOnyx team. They deserve our
support.
http://www.blueonyx.it/index.php?mact=News,cntnt01,detail,0&cntnt01articleid
=152&cntnt01origid=15&cntnt01pagelimit=4&cntnt01returnid=54