[BlueOnyx:14556] Re: Sendmail TLSMTA error (SMTPS Server)

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sun Feb 9 19:25:01 -05 2014

Hi Roger,

> I noticed the following bugfix reported on blueonyx.it => Wrong cert
> concatenation for the Sendmail cert: Fixed

Yeah. I was 100% sure I had this fixed. But I checked and it's neither
in the RPMs nor in SVN. Must have forgotten to commit the change to SVN
and then it got purged. Ah, the joys of three different code trees, four
different build boxes and exchanging the code between the local
workstation, the SVN and the build boxes. Somewhere along the line that
change went walkies.

I'll fix it again.