[BlueOnyx:14563] Re: Can't delete server administrator

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at bpanet.de
Mon Feb 10 04:44:48 -05 2014

Hello,

maybe I see the problem.
With a newaliases I get

/etc/mail/aliases: 76 aliases, longest 12 bytes, 789 bytes total
/etc/mail/aliases.majordomo: line 1: missing colon
/etc/mail/aliases.majordomo: line 2: missing colon
/etc/mail/aliases.majordomo: line 3: missing colon
/etc/mail/aliases.majordomo: line 4: missing colon
/etc/mail/aliases.majordomo: line 113: getsmart.domain.de# Object ID 175 ... missing value for alias
/etc/mail/aliases.majordomo: line 121: missing colon
/etc/mail/aliases.majordomo: 539 aliases, longest 146 bytes, 35646 bytes total

After fixing this issues the modification / delete of server admins is possible again.

Best regards,
Dirk

Black Point Arts Internet Solutions GmbH - Hanauer Landstrasse 423a - 60314 Frankfurt