[BlueOnyx:14568] Server Administrator reset

Gregg K greggk1 at cox.net
Mon Feb 10 14:52:29 -05 2014

I came across this issue today.  I guess it is something that happened with
all the recent updates :)
First of all, all the server administrator settings were gone, so if you had
previously added a server administrator, you would have to re do all the
settings.  Second thing I noticed was, that a server administrator was not
able to see the virtual sites.  When the server administrator clicks on the
Site Management link, it displays the Virtual Site List, however it says
"This list is currently empty"
If you login as the user Admin, all is good, but any other server
administrators you set up stays blank.
Any ideas?
Gregg