[BlueOnyx:14581] Re: Squirrelmail error on 5106

Richard Morgan richard at morgan-web.co.uk
Tue Feb 11 07:31:05 -05 2014

Hi. I'm experiencing the exact same problem on our server: 5106R.  The
domain.com:444/webmail works (as David kindly provided) but I need to find a
way to make it work on port 80 again.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Also, but less important right now, I've added the following directories to
the backup - is this enough to ensure we've backed up everything for
squirrelmail?

/var/lib/squirrelmail

/etc/squirrelmail

The bulk of the data is in the user's mail directory, so it's only the
config, address book and prefs in these locations.

Thanks for the help.

Richard