[BlueOnyx:14640] Re: Frontend Mail Filter

Gregg K greggk1 at cox.net
Fri Feb 14 12:28:04 -05 2014

We use the barracuda spam/firewall and for the most part it works great.  I
have noticed over the last few weeks though that they are starting to use
the server IPs instead of the MX records thus bypassing the spam filters.
I have also noticed tons of attacks coming in over last week or so.  Dfix
seems to be catching tons, and by the end of the day I have 100s of Dfix
blocks.