[BlueOnyx:14668] Re: webmail (SquirrelMail) shows blank page

Richard Morgan richard at morgan-web.co.uk
Mon Feb 17 06:35:46 -05 2014

Just a little update. We experienced the exact problem a week ago:
domain.com:444/webmail presents squirrelmail, but domain.com/webmail does
not.

David kindly suggested a .htaccess file, but I've put the following at
/etc/httpd/conf.d/squirrelmail.conf and restarted apache:

# SquirrelMail redirect to port 444

RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{SERVER_PORT} !^444$
RewriteRule ^(.*)webmail/?$ http://%{HTTP_HOST}:444/webmail [R=301,L]

Works for me and hope if give some success elsewhere.

Richard