[BlueOnyx:14717] Re: Can not change Quota

Don Teague blueonyx at donteague.com
Fri Feb 21 10:11:18 -05 2014

Odd.

I was seeing that a few days ago, but mine was attached to the disk
space, not users. I attributed mine to running the 5108R off of
XenServer as I was able to find a work around by installing the OS
without LVM.

Seeing this, though, makes me wonder if something else is going on.

--
Don Teague
donteague.com