[BlueOnyx:14720] Re: Can not change Quota

Larry Smith lesmith at ecsis.net
Fri Feb 21 10:23:42 -05 2014

I saw this same behavior on a box the other day but tracked
it down to the "admin" user settings for those domains.
Somehow one admin user got created with only basic settings
(25 users, 200 MB) and none of the domains that user was
attached to could change settings.  Once the admin user was
increased the domains started working correctly.

--
Larry Smith
lesmith at ecsis.net