[BlueOnyx:14725] Re: Can not change Quota

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Fri Feb 21 11:43:23 -05 2014

Hi Dirk,

> Am on it. I just fixed it for the disk quota of Vsites. Am now looking
> at the issue that you are describing for the user quota.

I see, you meant "Maximum Allowed Number of Users" was giving you
trouble? If so, I just fixed that as well.

Will be publishing updated sausalito-palette and base-vsite RPMs in the
next hour.

Unless I'm missing something the behavior of the PHP === comparator
seems to have changed. If that's really the case, we'll have some issues
in other places as well. I actually had to replace it with
is_numeric(trim(variable)) in a core function of the GUI.

That's pretty darn annoying.