[BlueOnyx:14736] Re: Office365 need MX record priority 0

Ernie ernie at info.eis.net.au
Sun Feb 23 18:28:39 -05 2014

Hi Jeff,
it use to last year, but the check tool for office 365 now seems to fail with just a 20
priority record. If I put a 0 priority in the .include file for the domain
the check passes however .include files are bad as the don't display in the
GUI so other people working on the DNS don't know about the MX record and
assume there is nonw.

- Ernie.

> Use 20. It will work fine.
>
> Jeff
>

> > On Feb 22, 2014, at 3:04 AM, Ernie <ernie at info.eis.net.au> wrote:
> >
> > The DNS setup for Office 365 insists on having the MX record with a prioriry
> > of 0 instead of 20 which is the lowest BlyeOnyx will go.
> >

> > How can I create a MX record that has a priority of 0?
> >

> > - Ernie.

"I Ping therefore I am."